What to bring?
- Cleats and Tennis Shoes
- Drinks (waters, sports drinks)
- Baseball/Softball equipment (Bat, Glove, bating gloves, etc.)
- Positive attitude
What to expect?
- Group and one on one instruction for each camper will be provided to increase his/her knowledge and skills of the sport.
- We will be on the field and inside the facility focusing on all parts of the game such as; fielding, hitting, base running, throwing, pitching, and catching.
- We will focus on fielding, throwing, and catching on the field each day on the field.
- After lunch we will be in the cages working on hitting.
- On the last day of camp we will teach the proper form for sliding into bases after lunch.
- Please be sure to bring extra clothes on the last day
- Sliding will be done using a slip and slide
- Each day of camp will build off of the previous day. Campers will be placed in their appropriate age group or skill level for drills to ensure each camper get the most out of his/her experience.
Baseball Camp $175
Softball Camp $175